- Number of days: 3
- Number of nights: 2
- Destinations: Ngorongoro and Serengeti,
- Probable attractions: Waterfalls, crater
- Short notes: Rangers will escort all walking along the wildlife areas
Details per day
Day 1: Waterfall Visits
- Drive for Embakaai
- Explore the woodland around the rim and into the grasslands arround the area.
- With the escort of Park rangers from Masai village of Nainokanoka we will explore the rim of Olmoti crater and waterfall
- Proceed to our camp at Embakaai for overnight.
Day 2: Ngorongoro Crater Floor Hiking
- Explore Ngorongoro Crater floor and along the shore of the large soda lake which supports several species of birds, including, Egyptian geese, flamingoes and pelicans.
- After exploring the outer edge of the lake we will go up back to our campsite for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Serengeti Game Drive
- Drive to Serengeti for a game drive and continue back to Arusha.