|Number of days||5|
|Number of nights||4|
|Destinations||Northern Tanzania National Parks including Lake Manyara and Serengeti plus Ngorongoro Conservation Area|
|Attractions||· The world largest international mammal migration to and from Masai Mara in Kenya and Serengeti in Tanzania
· Big five in Ngorongoro plus diverse flora and fauna in Ngoro Ngorongoro crater
· Tree climbing lions and greater flamingoes in lake Manayara
· Many more wildlife, culture, Remnants of Old mankind, birdlife and wonderful landscapes
|Short notes||You will have an English speaking guide, 4WD Safari vehicle equipped with all necessary safari equipment and items|
Safari Details by Day
Day 1: Arrival in Arusha at the Kilimanjaro International Airport JRO
- Received at the airport by our guide and get transferred the hotel in Arusha.
- Get a safari briefing at the hotel and leave you to relax and have dinner
Day 2: Lake Manyara National Park Adventures
- Picked up from the hotel and leave for Lake Manyara National Park for game drive.
- Luch at the lodge then continue with game drive.
- Return to the lodge prior to sundown to have dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Historic Site at Olduvai Gorge and Serengeti Game Drive
- Depart to Serengeti via Olduvai Gorge (historic site with remnants of old mankind lived at about 2 million ago).
- Continue with the game drive.
- Dinner and overnight at lodge.
Day 4: Full Day Game Drive in Serengeti Park
- Full day game drive in Serengeti National Park,
- Morning game drive
- Afternoon game drive.
- Dinner at the lodge
- Overnight at the same lodge.
Day 5: Ngorongoro Crater Game Drive for Big Five
- Descend 2000ft down the crater by using our 4wheel drive safari vehicle for a game drive within the crater,
- Break for a picnic lunch inside the crater.
- Continue with exploring the wonders of Ngorongoro Crater
- Ascend back to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
After great gamedrive in the crater we will drive back to Arusha.for overnight and dinner at the hotel.