|Number of days:||6 Days|
|Number of nights:||5 Nights|
|Usage frequencies:||Busiest Route used by 45% of all Kilimanjaro trekkers|
|Note: A good route with highest success rate to the summit due to longer acclimatization period obtained by serving overnight stay at Karanga or Lava Tower camp|
Details by Day
Day 0: Arrival in Arusha, Tanzania
- Meet our professional guide English/French/Germany language depend with your request,
- Transfer to Arusha town late afternoon
- Program briefing with our representatives
- Check gears
- Respond to any questions
- Overnight stay at Hotel in Arusha
Day 1: Arusha To Machame
- Depart by vehicle to machame.
- At the gate your will meet a team of crew preparing packing camping stuff and registration
- begin trekking from Machame gate and continue through forest zone to Machame camp
- Have a picnic lunch with scenic outlook for pretty flora and a graduation of climate zones enroute.
- Overnight stay at Machame Camp with full board.
Day 2: Machame To Shira Camp
- Trek to Shira Camp.
- A picnic lunch is taken on trail.
- Pass through a passage attracted with plants.
- Various geologic features can be seen from lava to glacial valleys.
- Overnight stay at Shira Camp for full board
Day 3: Shira To Barranco
- Walk high to sleep low through alpine desert and for those that are feeling strong you can even head up to Lava Tower then descending to Barranco camp.
- Lunch is taken as a picnic lunch enroute.
- You will experience great acclimatization day!
- Overnight Barango Camp for full board basis.
Day 4: Barranco To Barafu Camp
- Long ascending to Barafu camp.
- Lunch is taken as picnic lunch and will have enough of time to relax before the summit time.
- At evening you will explorer views of Mawenzi peak.
- Early dinner and have a rest for the evening.
- Overnight Barafu Camp for full board.
Day 5: Barafu To Summit Then Mweka Camp
- Trek to the summit by dawn as the sunrise start to appear, most arrive near the rim.
- Ascending via Stella Point affords a relatively short final stage to Uhuru peak, the Roof of Africa!
- Descent to Mweka camp.
- Overnight Barafu Camp for full board
Day 6: Mweka To Arusha
- Descend once more at around mid day
- Farewell to crew and transfer back to your hotel for a well deserved shower!
- Overnight Lodge hotel or request a day room before depart for your own connection