|Number of days:||3 Days|
|Number of nights:||2 Nights|
|Route name:||Miriakamba Route|
|Accommodation:||Mountain huts run by the National Parks service|
|Attractions: The lower section runs into the forest on the Meru crater floor, with many large, potentially dangerous wild animals like Cape Buffalo and Elephant, others are giraffes, waterbuck, bushbuck, dik dik, warthog, olive baboon, Abyssinian (black & white) Colobus monkey, Sykes monkey, and may find traces of leopard, civet cat, red duiker and mountain duiker. Bird life is amazing, with the Momella Lakes.|
Details by Day
Day 0: Arrival Day
- On arrival at Airport you will meet our professional guide English/French/Germany language
- Transfer to Arusha or Moshi town in the late afternoon
- Get a briefing from the head guide
- Go through the itinerary ,
- Check gears and answer any questions you may have
- Overnight Hotel or Lodge at Arusha
Day 1: Arusha To Mount Meru Park To Mariakamba Hut
- Drive from Arusha to the Mt. Meru park gate whfere you will be met by our game ranger and porters.
- Hike for the few hours to Mariakamba Hut
- You may wish to take an evening walk on the slopes to view wildlife at one of the watering holes in the crater.
- Dinner and overnight at Mariakamba Hut.
Day 2: Mariakamba To Saddle Hut
- Hike to Saddle Hut (11,500 ft).
- Optional climb on Mt. Meru for a scenic view of Kilimanjaro (This will also be part of more acclimatization).
- Dinner and Overnight at Saddle Hut.
Day 3: Saddle To Summit To Meru Gate To Arusha
- Morning hike to the summit.
- Descend back to Saddle Hut (11,500 ft).
- Transfer to the Hotel and continue with other programs including departure which ever in plan.