4 Days Mount Meru Climbing- Giving an Amazing Tour Experience
Planning for Tanzania tour in your next vacation? Make sure you have planned for mountain climbing; otherwise, your adventure will not be completed. Talking about the Mount Meru climbing, it can add more thrill and excitement to your adventure trip. Mount Meru is the third most noteworthy peak in Africa and is the second most elevated mountain in Tanzania.
Situated in Arusha National Park, Mount Meru is delimited by Savannah and forest that accommodates more than 400 types of birds, monkeys, and leopards. Tourists will get a chance to explore various unexpected things and stunning panorama, including views of Mount Kilimanjaro in their 4 Days Mount Meru climbing tour. We can say that you will have the best safari experience. The mountain is un-spoilt and less crowded when contrasted with its Mount Kilimanjaro and Mount Kenya counterparts.
However, you need to contact a professional and expert your operator team who can give you a memorable tour experience at affordable pricing. And Bushwarriors and Traveler Safaris is the one-stop solution for you. We will enable you to get ready for everything you need to do and have earlier to the climb.
Our dedicated and trained tour guides and their experience sets our company name stand out from the crowd. Client satisfaction and safety is our primary concern. All our guides are certified and licensed that ensures the best experience ever with your 4 Days Mount Meru climbing tour. Besides, our guides will organize your tents or lodging during the climb. In this package, you will trek with our skilled guides and come down back to the main gate with them. No matter you are with your family or friends; you will experience a great journey.
Highlights of 4 Days Mount Meru Climbing
|Number of days:||4 Days|
|Number of nights:||3 Nights|
|Route name:||Miriakamba Route|
|Accommodation:||Mountain huts run by the National Parks Service|
|Attractions: The lower section runs into the forest on the Meru crater floor, with many large, potentially dangerous wild animals like Cape Buffalo and Elephant, others are giraffes, waterbuck, bushbuck, dik-dik, warthog, olive baboon, Abyssinian (black & white) Colobus monkey, Sykes monkey, and may find traces of leopard, civet cat, red duiker, and mountain duiker. Bird life is amazing, with the Momella Lakes.|
Details by Day
Day 1: Montane Forest Trekking
- Registration at Arusha Mommella Gate of Arusha National Park
- Hike the montane forest with the chance to encounter animals and birdlife en route up to a large fig tree on the way.
- Spend overnight at Miriakamba Hut. All meals included.
Day 2: Trekking from Montane Forest to Moorland Vegetation
- Trek from montane forest to the giant heather and other moorland vegetation
- Trek further up, to the hut located at the saddle below the Little Meru.
- Lunch at the hut
- Overnight at Saddle Hut. All meals included.
Day 3: Trek to Mt Meru Summit
- Ascend to Rhino Point (3800 m)
- Trek further to the ridge of rock and ash to reach Cobra point at (4350 m)
- Trek up the last 200 meters to the Summit; Socialist Peak a
- After an hour we will be on the top
- We will trace our way back
- Breakfast at Saddle Hut
- After breakfast, we will descend further to Miriakamba Hut
- Overnight at Miriakamba Hut. All meals included.
Day 4: Miriakamba Hut – Momella Gate – Arusha
- Descent early in the morning to the gate.
- We will again come across animals and birds that you missed uphill.
- Transferred back to Arusha city where you will check back at your hotel
- Departure to home the following day or take a special safari extension.
Call us today for more information.