Extraordinary Serengeti and Ngorongoro Safari Tour
When you think of a safari tour, there is no better option Tanzania. Especially, the Serengeti and Ngorongoro Safari tour will make you amaze by giving you the chance of exploring its adventure sites. Serengeti National Park is the foremost tourist destination of Tanzania and on the flip side, the impressive Ngorongoro Conservation Area is one of the best that attracts tourists from each corner of the world.
We can say that it is a perfect safari tour for each adventure enthusiast and nature lover. Talking about the natural breathtaking sceneries, you can encounter Africa’s Great Rift Valley, the uncovered and interminable Serengeti plains, and the wildlife sanctuary of the Ngorongoro Crater. Here you will also get a clear picture of the annual wildebeest migration which will make you understand the meaning of life circle.
Apart from that, The Ngorongoro Crater holds the ‘Big 5’, counting a small populace of endangered black rhino. Visitors can explore the verdant natural life filled scenery of Ngorongoro Crater with game drives in this Garden of Eden. The tourists will enjoy a definitive safari experience and can view the extraordinary wildlife in its natural surroundings while enjoying their evenings in contented accommodations. Talking about the suitable time to visit both the Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater is between June to October and January to March, even though costs are higher as its peak season.
When you think of hiring the best tour operator for your Serengeti and Ngorongoro Safari tour, we are the ideal answer for you. Bushwarriors and Traveler Safaris is one of the leading small safari travel operators that provide flexible and affordable tour packages to meet your exact needs. With having wealth of experience in this industry, our locally trained and friendly tour guides will make your journey memorable. It is captivating and awe-inspiring in equal measure.
Call us today!
Serengeti and Ngorongoro Safari Highlights
|Number of days||6|
|Number of nights||5|
|Destinations||Lake Manyara and Serengeti National Parks plus Ngorongoro Conservation Area|
|Attractions||· The world largest international mammal migration to and from Masai Mara in Kenya and Serengeti in Tanzania
· Big five in Ngorongoro plus diverse flora and fauna in Ngoro Ngorongoro crater
· Tree climbing lions and greater flamingoes in Lake Manyara
· Many more wildlife, culture, Remnants of Old mankind, birdlife and wonderful landscapes
|Short notes||You will have an English speaking guide, 4WD Safari vehicle equipped with all necessary safari equipment and items|
Safari Details by Day
Day 1: Lake Manyara Game
- Picked up from the hotel and leave for Lake Manyara National Park for the game drive.
- Lunch at the lodge then continues with game drive.
- Return to the lodge prior to sundown to have dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Serengeti National Park Game
- Depart to Serengeti via Olduvai Gorge (historic site with remnants of old mankind lived at about 2 million ago).
- Continue with the game drive.
- Dinner and overnight at lodge.
Day 3: Full Day Serengeti Game Drive
- Full-day game drive in Serengeti National Park,
- Morning game drive
- Afternoon game drive.
- Dinner at the lodge
- Overnight at the same lodge.
Day 4: Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater
- Optional morning game drive in Serengeti National Park
- Depart to Ngorongoro, The Ngorongoro Crater.
- Dinner and overnight at a lodge on a rim of the crater.
Day 5: Ngorongoro Crater Game Drive
- Descend 2000ft down the crater by using our 4wheel drive safari vehicle for a game drive within the crater,
- Break for a picnic lunch inside the crater.
- Continue with exploring the wonders of Ngorongoro Crater
- Ascend back to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 6: Driving Back to Arusha
- After breakfast, we will depart for Arusha
- Arriving Arusha at lunchtime