|Number of days||5|
|Number of nights||4|
|Destinations||Serengeti and Lake Manyara National Parks and Ngorongoro Conservation Area|
|Attractions||· The world largest international mammal migration to and from Masai Mara in Kenya and Serengeti in Tanzania which involve over 2 million wildebeest, about 0.5 million Zebras and 0.2 antelopes
· Ndutu adventures during calving period
· The amazing acacia dotted savannas of the Serengeti watching
· Big five in Ngorongoro plus diverse flora and fauna in Ngoro Ngorongoro crater
· Olduvai Gorge for old age mankind remnants viewing
· Tree climbing lions and greater flamingoes in lake Manayara
· Many more wildlife, culture, Remnants of Old mankind, birdlife and wonderful landscapes
|Short notes||· You will have an English speaking guide, 4WD Safari vehicle equipped with all necessary safari equipment and items
· Plan your safari between January and February to enjoy the calving event at Ndutu Area
Safari Details by Day
Day 1: Ngorongoro Crater Tour
- Leave Arusha in the morning and drive to Ngorongoro arriving in lunch time.
- Descend 2000ft down the crater by using our 4wheel drive safari vehicle for a game drive within the crater,
- Break for a picnic lunch inside the crater.
- Continue with exploring the wonders of Ngorongoro Crater
- Ascend back to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Olduvai and Ndutu Visit
- After breakfast, leave the Ngorongoro Highlands and head for the Serengeti Plains.
- On the way, we will deviate to visit the world famous Olduvai Gorge where the remains of early man were discovered. after visiting the site and the small museum there,
- We will proceed to Ndutu for game viewing
- Arrive at Ndutu Lodge for lunch then spend the afternoon game viewing in the wildlife around the lodge.
- Overnight: Ndutu safari lodge. FB
Day 3: Serengeti Game Viewing
- Leaving Ndutu Lodge after breakfast
- We head off for the Seronera area in the heart of the Serengeti National Park, arriving in time for lunch.
- Full afternoon game viewing
- Return in the evening for dinner and overnight at your lodge /camp
Day 4 – Serengeti Game Drive
- Morning game drive in Serengeti
- Breakfast at your lodge
- Depart for Lake Manyara National Park.
- Overnight: Lake Manyara hotel. FB
Day 5: Lake Manyara Game Drive and back to Arusha
- Morning game drive in Lake Manyara National Park situated on the floor of the Great Rift Valley.
- Picnic lunch in the park
- Return to Arusha
- We will have an option for an overnight stay at Arusha or transfer back to Kilimanjaro International airport (JRO) ready for the evening flight and back home.