|Number of days||6|
|Number of nights||5|
|Destinations||Serengeti National Park and Ngorongoro Conservation Area|
|Attractions||· The world largest international mammal migration to and from Masai Mara in Kenya and Serengeti in Tanzania which involve over 2 million wildebeest, about 0.5 million Zebras and 0.2 antelopes
· Ndutu adventures during calving period
· The amazing acacia dotted savannas of the Serengeti watching
· Big five in Ngorongoro plus diverse flora and fauna in Ngoro Ngorongoro crater
· Olduvai Gorge for old age mankind remnants viewing
· Many more wildlife, culture, Remnants of Old mankind, birdlife and wonderful landscapes
|Short notes||· You will have an English speaking guide, 4WD Safari vehicle equipped with all necessary safari equipment and items
· Plan your safari between January and February to enjoy the calving event at Ndutu Area
Safari Details by Day
Day 1: Kilimanjaro International Airport to Arusha Transfer
- Received at the airport by our guide and get transferred the hotel in Arusha.
- Get a safari briefing at the hotel and leave you to relax and have dinner
Day 2: Ndutu Area Game Drive
- Early the morning at 8:00 am depart for Ndutu in the Southern part of Serengeti for game drive.
- Overnight in Ndutu camp (Serengeti Savannah Camp
Day 3: Full Day Game Drive in Serengeti Park.
- Full day game drive in the southern, central and northern Serengeti national park for wildebeest migration (depending on the season)
- Dinner and overnight stay at Camp or lodge.
Day 4: Fully Day Game Drive in Ndutu Area
- Full day Ndutu area game drive from 8.00am. (A striking characteristic of this area is the stunning acacia woodland, which is immediately surrounded by the short grass plains. Within this wooded area is Lake Ndutu – one of the Rift Valley’s soda lakes. At the height of the wildebeest migration, and when heavy rains have fallen, often lines of wildebeest can be seen crossing the lake. Accompanying the wildebeest are large numbers of zebra and Thomson gazelles.
- Tanzania is spoilt because of the migration. No other African county has game like it. In the dry season, the game around Ndutu is much like game viewing in any of the southern African countries.
- Overnight at Ndutu camp
Day 5: Full Day Game Drive in Ngorongoro Crater
- Descend 2000ft down the crater by using our 4wheel drive safari vehicle for a game drive within the crater,
- Break for a picnic lunch inside the crater.
- Continue with exploring the wonders of Ngorongoro Crater
- Ascend back to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 6: Ngorongoro to Arusha
- After breakfast we will drive back to Arusha .
- We will have an option for an overnight stay at Arusha or transfer back to Kilimanjaro International airport (JRO) ready for the evening flight and back home.