Make Your Private 3 Days Zanzibar Beach Tour Beautiful and Hassle-Free
Situated in the Indian Ocean and off the coast of Tanzania, Zanzibar is one of the most sought after tourist destinations and most celebrated for its magnificence, shorelines, and history. Known as the most romantic island of Africa, Zanzibar offers a memorable experience to the tourists. Thus, it witnesses an increasing number of tourists every year.
Zanzibar offers different attractions to explore, including the most attractive stone town, many historic sites, Jozani forest, kizimkazi for Dolphin tour, and much more. We can say this 3 days Zanzibar beach holiday is the most excellent way to appreciate the greatness of Zanzibar and meandering around Zanzibar stone town. Recorded under UNESCO world heritage sites, stone town brags attractive traditional houses, sultan palace, narrow alleyways and a number of mosques.
Besides, you can discover different interesting places like the slave market, Zanzibar Memorial Museum, House of Wonder, old Arab Fort, Palace Museum, Old Indian dispensary, Colobus Monkeys, mangrove forest, natural living reptiles, and much more. All these things are included in your 3 days Zanzibar beach tour. Most essentially, there are also some places where you can avoid the noise of surrounding and just experience the lively Indian Ocean murmuring you for sleeping and unwinding.
If you are a true nature lover and want to spend your precious time in beautiful surroundings, then this 3 days Zanzibar beach holiday is the best option for you. It can provide you with time to relax and enjoy with your family or loved one.
Looking for the best tour operator for your Zanzibar beach tour? We are right here to help you. At Bushwarriors and Traveler Safaris, we have locally trained and experienced tour guides to make your tour more interesting. We offer tailor-made tour packages to meet your needs and preferences exactly. Give us a chance to assist you with organizing for the peace of your mind and good accommodation for your vacation.
Highlights Zanzibar Beach Holiday
- Number of days: 3
- Number of nights: 2
- Destinations: Spice Island of Zanzibar, Stone town, Historic site, Jozani forest, kizimkazi for Dolphin tour
- Probable attractions: historical culture, slave market, Zanzibar Memorial Museum, House of Wonder, old Arab Fort, Palace Museum, Old Indian dispensary, dolphin tour, Colobus Monkeys, natural forest, and mangrove forest, natural living reptiles, tropical fruits, spices plantation,
- Short notes: The program is suitable for guests who intend spend their holiday in a quite environment along the beach with some extended excursions..
Details per day
Day 1: To Stone Town in Zanzibar for Historical Tours
- After arriving at Zanzibar airport/ harbor we will transfer to Stone Town Hotel for check inn;
- With Stone town tour we will take you around the historical culture and architectural important town of Zanzibar
- The tour includes a visit to former slave market site, now stands as an Anglican church built in 1871, town market,
- We will also visit the Zanzibar Memorial Museum, House of Wonder built-in 1883 (Beit-Al-Ajab), old Arab Fort, Palace Museum, Old Indian dispensary (cultural center) to Maruhubi Palace ruins via Living Stone House. Dinner and overnight at your hotel
Day 2: Dolphin and Jozani Forest Tour
- The trip include dolphin tour, watching tour, one day trip to kizimkazi, you may swim with hundreds of spinners and bottlenose dolphins playing off Kizimkazi beach and give you chance to experience special natural message in the Indian ocean
- Driving to jozani forest watch red Colobus Monkeys, natural forest, and mangrove forest, the living species of fish underneath.
- Trip to Zala Park to find out on how local people become creative to protect the natural living reptiles, back to town for dinner and overnight
Day 3: Spice and Botanical Tour
- Early in the morning we will go for spice and botanical tour
- You will observe and taste the tropical fruits, spices plantation or plots in the island.
- A variety of spices plants used as ornament, medicines, flowers, fruits and another interesting flora can be seen during spice tour and visit to Kidichi bath built-in 1850 by the first Sultan for his wife Sheharzad (granddaughter of Fateh Ali Shah of Persia), and then transfer to harbor/ airport for departure.
- Recommended Hotel for this tour Are: Zanzibar coffee house, Asmini palace hotel, Dhow palace hotel.
Call us for more information!