- Number of days: 4 Days
- Destination: Tanzania Northern Circuit like National Parks of Serengeti and Tarangire National Parks plus Ngorongoro Crater.
- Attractions: elephants, zebras, hippos, flamingos, jackals, rhinos, antelopes, many birds and other species.
Day to Day Description
Day 1: Arusha to Tarangire National Park.
- Leave early in the morning to Tarangire National park.
- Attractions: Host large herds of elephants relaxing under baobab trees during the day time, giraffes and antelopes are also vividly explored
Day 2: Tarangire to Serengeti National Park
- Depart through the Ngorongoro Crater
- Brief stop at Olduvai Gorge
- Game drive at Serengeti National park
Day 3: Full Day Game Drive at Serengeti National Park
- Early morning game drive before breakfast
- Full day game drive in the endless plains tracking for lions, cheetahs, leopards, hyenas, baboons, zebras, topis, impalas and many species of birds.
- Overnight at simba camp.
Day 4: Ngorongoro Crater game drive
- Early morning game drive (with a picnic lunch) inside the Ngorongoro Crater.
- Attractions: big five (rhino, elephant, leopard, lion, buffaloes) plus zebras, flamingos, jackals, antelopes, many birds and other species.
- Drive back to Arusha.for overnight and dinner at the hotel.
End of safaris