Enjoy The Best of Tarangire and Ngorongoro Crater Safari Tour
Do you want to fill your life with full of adventure and thrill? Want to make your next vacation more exciting? You must visit the most enthralling Tarangire national park and Ngorongoro Crater of Tanzania. You will have an amazing chance to view the Big Five and much more in these wonderful tourist destinations.
We can say that 3 days Tarangire and Ngorongoro Crater safari tour is the best way to enjoy your next vacation and have some unforgettable memories of adventure life.
Tarangire National Park is one of the biggest and captivating parks in northern Tanzania that will take your breath away while seeing Tanzania’s largest elephant population. All the animals in this region depend on the Tarangire River in the dry season to quench their thrust. And this is the time when you can see the park’s lions, leopards, and hyenas are capitalizing as a wide range of wildebeest and zebra move to the waterway to reload.
When it comes to the magnificent Ngorongoro Crater, it is the greatest flawless volcanic crater in the world and probably the biggest concentrations of wildlife in Africa. It is the home to 30,000 animals and adventure enthusiasts can view the big 5- lion, elephant, rhino, buffalo, and leopard. You can also have a chance to spot Cape buffalo, rhinoceros, and hippopotamus in the caldera’s verdant plains. The Ngorongoro Crater is also known as the 8th wonder of the world.
Searching for a tour operator who can personalize your Tarangire and Ngorongoro Crater safari tour? You are in the right place. At Bushwarriors and Traveler Safaris, we offer the best deal of safari itineraries that best suits your needs. We have luxurious transportation ways for a great game viewing. Our Tarangire and Ngorongoro Crater safari packages include 4WD Safari vehicles equipped with all vital safari equipment and items and an English speaking guide.
Call us today!
Tarangire and Ngorongoro Crater Safari Highlights
|Number of days||3|
|Number of nights||2|
|Destinations||Tarangire National Park and Ngorongoro Conservation Area|
|Attractions||· The world largest overland mammals, “The African Elephants” in large group resting below the baobab tree during day time
· Big five in Ngorongoro plus diverse flora and fauna in Ngoro Ngorongoro crater
· Much more wildlife, birdlife, and wonderful landscapes
|Short notes||You will have an English speaking guide, 4WD Safari vehicle equipped with all necessary safari equipment and items|
Safari Details by Day
Day 1: In Arusha from Kilimanjaro International Airport – JRO
- Received at the airport by our guide and get transferred the hotel in Arusha.
- Get a safari briefing at the hotel and leave you to relax and have dinner
Day 2: Tarangire National Park. Game Drive
- After breakfast depart for Tarangire National Park for a game drive.
- Lunch in the afternoon
- Afternoon game driving through the park
- Dinner and overnight at Migunga Forest Tented Lodge (FB)
Day 3: Ngorongoro Crater Game Drive
- Descend 2000ft down the crater by using our 4wheel drive safari vehicle for a game drive within the crater,
- Break for a picnic lunch inside the crater.
- Continue with exploring the wonders of Ngorongoro Crater
- Ascend back to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
- After the great safari crater, the driver will drive you back to Arusha for overnight at the hotel or drive to the airport for your flight back to home.