Make the Most out of Your 4 Days Wildebeest Migration Safari
When it comes to the wildebeest migration between Serengeti National park and the Masai Mara Game Reserve, it is the must-watch event that occurs each year. The tourists will not only experience this breathtaking yearly migration of wildebeest, but they can also witness the calving season. In this season, more than a million wildebeest and zebras make the troublesome trip from the southern Serengeti to the distant Maasai Mara. Sometimes, it is named as the Eighth Wonder of the World.
Do you want to experience the amazing wildebeest migration? Looking for a reliable local tour operator? Bushwarriors and Traveler Safaris is the one-stop solution for you. Book our 4 Days Wildebeest Migration Safari packages as per your needs and appreciate this tour and catch the high drama of a river crossing in the process.
We offer a unique itinerary for your 4 Days Wildebeest Migration Safari tour that will give you a different experience. You can also have an opportunity to chase the Big Five and wildebeest migration in the never-ending plains of Serengeti Park. Besides, you will explore Ndutu adventure; amazing acacia dotted savannas, Ngorongoro crater, and more. We assure that you will come back from your tour full of lifetime memories. When it comes to the perfect time for visiting Serengeti, January to February is the best time.
No matter you are in a large group or a large one, we have got you covered. Our tour packages are personalized to meet your need exactly and we organize adventures such as camping safaris, Mountain Climbing, Walking Safaris, lodge safaris, and much more. In short, you will encounter an African Tour Safari tour beyond anything you could ever imagine in this tour.
4 Days Wildebeest Migration Safari Highlights
|Number of days||4|
|Number of nights||3|
|Destinations||Serengeti and Lake Manyara National Parks and Ngorongoro Conservation Area|
|Attractions||· The world largest international mammal migration to and from Masai Mara in Kenya and Serengeti in Tanzania which involve over 2 million wildebeest, about 0.5 million Zebras, and 0.2 antelopes
· Ndutu adventures during the calving period
· The amazing acacia dotted savannas of the Serengeti watching
· Big five in Ngorongoro plus diverse flora and fauna in Ngoro Ngorongoro crater
· Olduvai Gorge for old age mankind remnants viewing
· Tree climbing lions and greater flamingoes in Lake Manyara
· Many more wildlife, culture, Remnants of Old mankind, birdlife and wonderful landscapes
|Short notes||· You will have an English speaking guide, 4WD Safari vehicle equipped with all necessary safari equipment and items
· Plan your safari between January and February to enjoy the calving event at Ndutu Area
4 Days Wildebeest Migration Safari Details Day
Day 1: Lake Manyara Game Drive
- Pick up from Arusha and transfer to Lake Manyara national park
- Lunch at the lodge
- Afternoon game drive. This national park is one of Tanzania’s most dramatically located wildlife areas, consisting of a massive but shallow soda lake (covering two-thirds of the park), located at the foot of the Great Rift Valley’s western escarpment. The park’s varied habitat attracts a wide variety of animals, including one of Africa’s largest concentrations of elephants, Lake Manyara’s unique tree-climbing lions, as well as large flocks of flamingos attracted by the algae in the lake.
- Dinner and overnight as per the standard and type of accommodation option requested.
Day 2: Serengeti Game Drive
- Head towards Serengeti National Park, via the beautiful high lying farmland of Karatu
- Descend into the heart of wild Africa – the Serengeti National Park – with its endless plains, rolling into the distance as far as the eye can see.
- Drive to the central park area, known as the Seronera area, one of the richest wildlife habitats in the park, featuring the Seronera River, which provides a valuable water source to this area and therefore attracts wildlife well representative of most of the Serengeti’s species.
- We arrive in time for lunch and enjoy an afternoon game drive in the Serengeti national park.
- Dinner and overnight in the Seronera area, as per the standard and type of accommodation option requested.
Day 3: Ngorongoro Crater Game Drive
- Descend 2000ft down the crater by using our 4wheel drive safari vehicle for a game drive within the crater,
- Break for a picnic lunch inside the crater.
- Continue with exploring the wonders of Ngorongoro Crater
- Ascend back to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Ngorongoro Crater to Arusha
- After breakfast, we will drive back to Arusha.
- We will have an option for an overnight stay at Arusha or transfer back to Kilimanjaro International airport (JRO) ready for the evening flight and back home.
Call us today!